What happens when a security alarm is tripped? In most cases, you’re notified of the alert, but then what? Responding to the alert may present a potentially dangerous situation and reporting the event to the police may subject you to a fine for a false alarm. With Arrow Security’s Alarm Monitoring and Response Service, our 24/7-accecible professional security team is notified whenever your burglar or fire alarm system is activated, at which time we take on the role of first responder to determine the cause, and whether emergency help is needed and, if not, to reset your alarms and make sure your property is secure.
With Arrow Security’s Alarm Monitoring and Response Service, you don’t have to:
- Return to work after hours
- Respond to false alarms
- Put yourself or your employees in harm’s way
- Pay overtime to employees for responding to alarms
Arrow Security notifies you and the proper authorities if there is an emergency situation, or evidence of crime. If not, you’ll simply read about it in our report the next morning. Many security firms offer alarm response services, but few firms are as dedicated to the security of your business as Arrow Security.
- The Arrow Security team is thoroughly trained on how to respond to your alarms.
- We send only senior, experienced professionals on alarm calls. Our alarm response team includes supervisory personnel, many of whom are experienced law enforcement, military and security industry experts.
- With dual dispatchers available 24/7, we’re ready for anything and poised for a quick response.
To receive a Quick Quote response from one of our security representatives, please fill out the form below and tell us about your security needs.